Congratulations to 2014 Skimeister Winners- Kikkan Randall & Mark Iverson and Junior Skimeister Winners Charlie Lamb & Kelli Thomas
- Adult & Junior Skimeister Results
- Team Rank and Results
- Alpine Race Results- Male & Female
- Female Nordic Results
- Male Nordic Results
- Female Bike Results
- Male Bike Results
D0 you have what it takes to be the 2014 AK Skimeister on April 5th, 2014?
Second Annual AK Skimeister Challenge is CONTINUOUS. Alpine portion will kickoff the Skimeister with the Start near the Tram at Alyeska Resort. Exchange points for Nordic and bike legs will be near Alyeska Hotel. Second leg 5k will be nordic leg on New Girdwood trails with third leg a 10 k fat tire bike. Lunch is included at the Challenge Alaska building. Silent Auction will feature themed baskets, Paul Wiesmera oil paint collection, gift cards, skis, adventure packages and more. Come on down and support youth ski racing with Alyeska Ski Club and Challenge Alaska for the day!
Schedule of the Day
- 8:15-8:45am Skimeister Bib Pick-up, Waiver Station & Equipment Drop-off, Base of Alyeska Tram (Please park beside Alyeska Resort Employee Housing or Lady of the Snows Church)
- 9:00am- Athlete meeting & First Tram for Competitors
- 10:00 am- Alpine Mass Start- Top of Tram (Alpine Course Map to be posted soon)
- 12-2pm- Lunch at Challenge Alaska Building for competitors.
- 2-6pm- Town League Style Parallel GS on Race Trail. Head to Head Competition.
- 6pm- Awards Ceremony Challenge Alaska
- 7pm- Silent Auction Closes
- 8pm- Music